This workshop covers Pollution for Grade 3.
The Grade 3 Term 3 CAPS determine under Beginning Knowledge and Personal and Social Well-being that learners
must learn the following:
Topic: Pollution - 6 hours
• What pollution is
• Different types of pollution - water, land, air, noise
• Effects of pollution on people
• Effects of pollution on the environment
Note: Survey and clean an area - this will serve as an introduction to fieldwork
This workshop will equip the teacher to make this topic interesting to the learner.
- Sponsor - Garden Route Municipality
- Pollution Training (Session 1,2 and 3 recorded)
- Upload your pictures here
- no activity
- Background InformationThe Garden Route District Mu...
- In which district will the grade 3 teachers receive the CAPS pollution pack?
- The Grade 3 Air Pollution ProjectThe Grade 3 ...
- Who funded this project?
- These posters can be downloaded below.
- Pollution Posters
- The following resources can be downloaded below.Ga...
- Game Cards
- Lesson plans & Worksheets
- Interactive White Board install
- How many lessons are there in this Pollution Pack?
- Certificate of Completion